These resumes have helped engineers get interviews at companies like Stripe and Dropbox, so they’re a great place to start. In this post, I will explain you how to create an impressive DevOps resume to get your dream DevOps job. Experienced in creating various dashboards, metrics, alarms and notifications for servers using AWS Cloud Watch, Grafana, Prometheus and Nagios. Automated the environment brings up using AWS CloudFormation and AutoScaling automated scripts. Creating customize Docker images for test and production environment to store in Private Docker registry.
What is DevOps job description?
What Is a DevOps Engineer? A DevOps engineer is responsible for the smooth operation of a company's IT infrastructure. They work with developers to deploy and manage code changes, and with operations staff to ensure that systems are up and running smoothly.
Being a DevOps manager means that you will have done more than work with development/IT teams to test and improve quality and efficiency of programs. To get a managerial role in DevOps, show in your resume experience that you know how to effectively lead a team to deliver positive results for a company.
Step 4: Create an intriguing DevOps resume title
Used XL Release Orchestration tools for continuous integration and management of several tasks in deployment process. Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and Apache MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments. Monitor, build and deploy software releases and provide support for how to become a devops engineer production deployments. Developed processes, tools, automation for Jenkins based software for build system and delivering SW Builds. Manage the integration of new software projects and products into the build environment. Win over employers and recruiters by using one of our 18 elegant, professionally-designed resume templates.
- In that case, see the entry-level DevOps engineer resume examples below.
- It highlights the challenges of determining whether an application is ready for operation if the operations and development teams work in separate silos.
- Devops Engineers often participate in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Whether you’ve worked in DevOps or are new to the field, the PG in DevOpsis what you need to learn how to succeed.
- Involved in developing the ruby scripts for puppet and great ideas to automate system deployment to scale infrastructure.
- Other software engineer-related jobs use the same or complementary tools.
For example, when drafting an entry-level DevOps engineer resume as an inexperienced applicant. As a DevOps engineer, your primary focus is Agile development.
Examples of good and bad DevOps engineer resume experience
There are job-specific and industry keywords you should filter throughout the document. It’s important to note that even qualified candidates that do not use keywords will not pass ATS software scans. Using keywords is a vital element in crafting a winning resume.